Starting from version 3.9.0, the N9 port is not supported anymore; the code is still available in the "harmattan" branch in Git if you need it or want to backport fixes yourself.
Flattr support was broken with the recent changes to Flattr's website, it is recommended that you use gpodder.net's Flattr integration instead if you want to use this feature.
For the Windows build, due to some Norton false positives, the auto-download feature for Python and PyGTK has been removed and replaced with a link to http://gpodder.org/dependencies, so users can manually download the dependencies.
Here is the list of changes:
- Added Korean translation (by Byeongkeon Kim)
- Device sync: Only fail if we can determine free disk space (bug 2052)
- Enqueue episodes after download (Closes #133)
- Ubuntu AppIndicator extension: 'visible' config option
- gpodder.download: Ignore non-ASCII content-disposition header (bug 2059)
- Win32-launcher: Remove download feature (works around Norton warning)
- Remove WebUI, QML UI and MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan support
- Remove broken Flattr integration (use gpodder.net's Flattr support)
- Redesign about dialog
- Preferences: Move video services to separate tab
- Vimeo: Fix Vimeo integration
For packages in distributions, see the downloads page