- Fixes issues with the Windows version not starting up (fake D-Bus module was missing)
- Fixes extraneous icon in the MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan (N9) build (Harmattan doesn't support the NoDisplay key in .desktop files)
- Fixes a typo in the QML files that caused gPodder to fail to start up
- Enable "Check for updates" by default, even on non-Windows platforms
- Extension: Open website in episode list (bug 1958)
Starting with this release, we are doing automated release builds for MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan and the Windows build of gPodder, so packages for those targets should be available at the same time as the source release.
For packages in distributions, see the downloads page. We now also provide RPM and DEB packages for recent versions of Fedora and Debian derivatives.
Thanks to all users who continue to support the gPodder project by providing bug reports, patches, documentation, feedback or donations / Flattrs. Enjoy this new release!