What we have done:
- Bernd worked on new features for the Flattr extension
- Stefan created a new project out of thp's podcastparser code
- Stefan also added gpodder.net file type statistics (bug 1505)
- Thomas merged Bernd's pull request 89
- Thomas also worked on a responsive HTML design for gpodder.org's website
- We added some more best practice guidelines for publishers
- Stefan (our second Stefan) released libmygpo-qt 1.0.7
- Andreas worked on Sphinx-based developer documentation
The next hack day will be on May 11th, and we will definitely be discussing more about gPodder 4 by then.
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated. Not all comments will be published. Feel free to post replies on your own blog if your comment is not published here.