If you are using the Git repository, please be aware that since this release, the Git repository URL for libmygpo-qt has changed - the library now lives inside the "gpodder" project on Github (other parts of the gPodder ecosystem will move to this location shortly when new versions are released): https://github.com/gpodder/libmygpo-qt
Changes in libmygpo-qt 1.0.3:
- All private classes used in libmygpo-qt were moved into their own header files (name_p.h) instead of having them in the .cpp files
- UrlBuilder now uses the fast string concatenation of Qt
- Some unneeded files were removed (RequestHandlerTest & tests/Makefile.man)
- Fixed a bug in the build system
- General cleanup of unnecessary #include statements
For more information about libmygpo-qt, have a look at the libmygpo-qt wiki.